artversussport

This blog will be dedicated to the beautiful passions of life: Food, Film, Football (Barça), Philosophy, Literature, Art and Humanity.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Some watercolour paintings


Rijkaard and his lonely shadow



In different directions


The red training shirt of Barça is good news, a bright, beautiful colour to paint, although I am not sure of the brownish shorts. Time will tell.
I will miss painting Rijkaard as it is really good fun, painting his hair and his firm packet. Guardiola, might have a smaller packet although he does seem to wear tight trousers, his hair - boring, at least to paint.
The only reason I would want to sign Adebayor or Drogba are painterly reasons, so paintoresque, those expressions, these haircuts, always with their shirt off.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger jeff said...

i love those pictures

9:04 AM  
Blogger jeff said...

hey!!!btw i posted some of your drawings at my blog...if you don't mind...just tell me if you want me to delete it...

9:28 AM  
Blogger Yrsa Roca Fannberg said...

Jeff -
Thanks I am glad you like it and just honoured if you post them on your blog.
I have some new ones, but more on that later, in september, it is a job on demand.
I just started one on the pasillo, a bit self punishment, but important to remind oneself of the pain.

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the best IT automation program for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: [url=http://www.n-able.com] N-able N-central network policy enforcement
[/url] ? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home